10,000mAH is a very popular capacity point for power banks as it balances portability with adequate battery capacity. A 10000 mAH portable charger will recharge most smartphones about two to three times. The size and weight of 10,000mAH power banks is still small enough to fit in a pocket (or in a handbag) which is another huge plus while you are on-the-go.
Quick Summary of Our Top 10000mAH Portable Chargers
| Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD
|| Best USB-C PD Premium
Best For: iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, series, XR, SE2, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8+ Samsung S/Note, Google Pixels
| ZMI PowerPack Slim 10000 USB-C PD
|| Best USB-C PD Premium Runner Up
Best For: iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11 series, XR, XS, Max, X, 8, 8+ Samsung S/Note/A, Google Pixels
| Anker PowerCore III 10000 USB-C PD Wireless
|| Best USB-C PD with Wireless charging
Best For: iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, XR, XS, X, Max, 8, 8+ Samsung S/Note, Google Pixels
| Xiaomi Mi10000 USB-C PD
|| Best Value USB-C PD power bank
Best For: iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11 series, XR, XS, Max, X, 8, 8+ Samsung S/Note, Google Pixels
| ZMI Powerpack 10K USB-C Slim
|| Best USB-C Value for Money but no PD for new iPhones
Best For: iPhone 8, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, Samsung S/Note, Google Pixels
Here is a detailed look at our five best 10000mAH power banks that offer the best mix of features, battery capacity, reliability, quick-charging features, portability and price.
Best Fast-Charging USB-C PD Power bank for Latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11 series, XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+ & Latest Samsung/Android phones
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Portable Charger with 20-watt USB-C PD output & input
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is Anker’s latest 10000mAh power bank. This much awaited 20-watt USB-C PD power bank is Anker’s first ever compact and pocketable USB-C PD power bank and Anker’s first ever powerbank that can charge latest iPhones 13, 12, 11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/8/8+ etc. from 0 to 60% in 30 mins . Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is easily the best quality 10000 mah we have used so far and is now our #2 pick as best fast charging USB-C PD portable charger for iPhones 14, 13, 12, 11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X/8/8+ etc. as well as all latest Samsung S/Note series phones and Google Pixels.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD comes in a new longer and narrower 6 inches x 3 inches x 0.5 inch design. It has two charging ports: one USB-C PD port with maximum output of 20-watt and a standard 10-watt (2-amp) maximum capacity regular USB port. Both the charging ports can output simultaneously at maximum speed and this allows you to charge your new iPhone 14, 13, 12/11/XR/XS/X/8 and older iPhone 7/6 from the same compact portable charger at maximum speed!
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD weighs just 7oz (200 grams) and can be charged in just 3 hours using any 18-watt USB-C PD wall charger (such as Pixel chargers). You can also use iPad Pro or Macbook power adapters to fast-charge the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD . We recommend Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt dual port wall charger for fast-charging this power bank. Anker Powerport PD2 will also fast-charge (0 to 50% in 30 mins) your iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, XS Max, XS, X, XR and 8, 8 Plus.
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD portable charger will fully charge iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone 8+ two times and full charge the iPhone 8, 7, 6s, 6 etc. three times.
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Pros
- Compact size – same size and weight (7 oz/200gm) as Anker’s 10000mah Powercore plain vanilla power banks
- Two ports, with 2 amp support from second port makes it Anker’s lightest power bank with two ports.
- 20-watt output for fast-charging latest iPhones & Android phones
- Fast-charges latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 12 Pro/Pro Max, XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 60% in 30 mins.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S22, S21, S20, S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9/10/20
- Trickle charging support for charging low-power devices such as Bluetooth headphones and smartwatches
- Grippy design is easy to hold
- Reliable and sturdy build quality
- Comes with a quality USB-C to USB-C cable. Especially, great for Android phones as this means you need not buy an extra cable to charge your USB-C phone
- Anker’s history of great customer service backs the 18-month warranty
- Price is slightly higher than competition. However, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD comes with a USB-C/USB-C cable. A good quality USB-C/USB-C cable costs about $10 if bought separately.
Best Value For Money 10000mAH USB-C PD Power Bank
ZMI USB-C 10000 Slim PD Portable Charger
ZMI USB-C Slim PD 10000 power bank is our top pick as a value for money good 10000 mAH portable charger that also supports 18-watt USB-C PD charging/recharging. This means it will charge most Android phones zero to 50% in about 30 minutes and charge latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 50% in 25 to 30 mins. This allows it to be charged with USB-C cable wall chargers that come with most Android new phones today. Aukey USB-C Slim PD 10000 not only offers USB-C PD charging/recharging support, but it also has an additional regular USB charging port and the powerbank can also be recharged via micro-USB as well.
The power bank has a slim and ultralight form-factor with excellent build quality and comes at an attractive price point. A very stand-out feature available in Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 that is not usually seen in low-cost power banks is that it supports 3 Amp charging. This allows it to charge Android phones that support 3 amp charging (Nexus 5X/6, Pixel 2/XL and many Motorola phones) at 3 amp max charging output.
It also charges all iPhones and Android phones at 2.1 amp to 2.4 amp max speed including Samsung Galaxy and Note series smartphones such as S10, S9, S9+, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
Aukey USB-C Slim 10000 can be fully charged in just 3.5 hours with any PD charger and in 6-8 hours using any 3 amp or 2.4 amp wall charger or any standard Samsung Galaxy/Note/J/A series wall chargers for S10, S9, S8, S7 etc. ZMI USB-C Slim 10000 weighs just 6.9 oz (195 gm) and is just 0.6 inches thick, making it very pocketable.
What We Like
- Price! Excellent reasonably priced good quality USB-C PD 10000maH premium power bank from a reputed brand.
- Premium fabric finish and build quality
- 18-watt USB-C PD Fast-charges latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 60% in 30 mins.
- Can be charged both by USB-C and micro-USB
- Fast charges Samsung S/Note/A phones
- Slim .6 inches thick design is a great plus at this price point.
- 2.4 amp fast charging support from USB port for all Androids including Samsung Galaxy Samsung S/Note/A phones
- Fast 2.1 amp charging support for all older iPhones – Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, SE
- Comes with two cables – USB-C/USB-C and USB to USB-C
What We Do not like
- Nothing to not like.
Best Fast-Charging USB-C PD Power bank (Runner-Up)
(Latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/Max/X/8/8+ & Samsung/Android phones)
Xiaomi Mi 10000 PD with 18-watt USB PD Output/Input and 18-watt QuickCharge Output/Input
Mi 10000 PD is our next favorite 10000mAH USB-C PD power bank and an excellent alternative to Anker or ZMI power banks as it offers 22.5-watt total USB-C PD output for fast-charging (zero to 60% in 30 mins) latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+ etc. and all latest Samsung and most other Android phones such as Google Pixels. It has two charging ports (a USB-C PD port and a Quickcharge capable regular USB port) with a high output of 22.5-watt. This means it can fast-charge two phones at the same time at decent speeds. It will fast charge both the latest USB-C PD phones and Quickcharge capable Android phones. It will also charge older iPhones and older Androids at fast 2.4 amp charging speeds (twice as fast as 1-amp Apple stock charger).
Mi 10000 PD can be charged via the USB-C port or the micro-USB port and gets fully charged in just 3.5 to 4 hours with USB-C PD chargers including Samsung S22, S21, S20/S10/S9/S8/S7 phone chargers or in 6-7 hours with regular USB chargers.
Mi 10000 PD comes in a matte black color with textured outside surface.
The powerbank weighs just 7 oz (210 grams) and is 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches with nearly 1 inch thickness.
Mi 10000 PD What We Like!
- Fast-charges latest iPhone 14, 13, 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 60% in 30 mins.
- Fast-charges all Samsung phones S/Note/A phones and all Google Pixels to 50% in 30-40 mins.
- Supports up to both 22.5-watt USB-C PD and Quickcharge output in a pocketable package
- High 22.5 watt max USB-C output
- 18-watt fast-charging support for fast charging of Samsung smartphones – Galaxy S/Note/A series
- Also supports fast 2.4 amp charging support for all iPhones from the other USB port- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 5,SE,5S
- Gets charged in 3 hours using a S20/Note 10/10+/Note 20/20+ USB-C PD wall charger or in 4 hours with older Samsung S10/Note USB-C chargers
- Can be charged directly via the USB-C port with any modern Android phone charger
- Good build quality
What we do not like!
- 1-inch thickness
- Comes with a micro USB-C cable only. No USB-C to USB-C cable provided.
Best Pass-Through Charging USB-C PD Power Bank
ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD with Dual 18-watt USB-C PD Input/Output ports – PD passthrough
Pass-through portable chargers are very handy for phone users as such power banks can be directly charged with phone chargers while charging phones. Such chargers can charge both phone and the powerbank in one go, especially handy during travel, with your phones charger and you do not have to hassle with managing charging of power-bank and phone in your schedule. However, pass-through power banks are very rare as special circuitry is required to make this possible without damaging the battery.
ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD (by Xiaomi – makers of Mi phones) is our favorite 10000mAH pass-through USB-C PD power bank as it fast-charges all latest as well as new and older iPhones and Samsung/Android phones and offers plenty of charging/recharging options with good build quality and at a very reasonable price. It is a light and compact power bank that supports fastest possible 18-watt USB-C PD charging (zero to 50% in 30 mins) for all latest Apple iPhones (iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, X, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus) and all latest Samsung phones including S20 and Note 20 series.
ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD can fast-charge latest Samsung S/Note phones (zero to 50% in 30 mins) from both the USB-C PD ports. It fast-charges Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Note 20 series, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, Note 9/8, S8, S8+,S7,S7 Edge, S6, Note 8, Note 5 etc.
The ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD power bank can also be charged via the USB-C PD port. It can be fully charged in four hours via the USB-C port with USB-C PD chargers, or standard Samsung S/Note phone chargers ,or any QuickCharge wall charger.
ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD will fully charge most Android phones including Samsung S10/S10e/9/S8 etc. two times. It will also fully charge all big screen iPhones (iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS, X, 8+, 7+,6s+) more than two times. ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD will charge the iPhone 11 Pro Max from 20% to 100% two times.
ZMI Powerpack Ambi 10000 PD now comes with in a rugged design with sleek finish and the build quality is comparable to best of Anker’s power banks.
What We Like
- Fast-charges all latest phones while getting charged at same time.
- Fast-charges latest iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11/11 Pro/XR/X/XS/8/8+ from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S9+/S8/S7/S6/Note 8/9 at fastest speeds
- Two USB-C ports with 20-watt simultaneous output
- Charges Note 20, S20 series, Note 10 series at close to fastest possible 18-watt speed.
- Can even charge iPad Pro 2018/20, Air 4/3, mini 2029 and Macbooks at quite decent 18 watt charging speed
- Trickle charging support for low-power devices such as Wireless earbuds and smartwatches
- The portable charger gets fully charged in just 4 hours with Samsung chargers or any 18-watt PD charger.
- Light, slim, and compact
- Sturdily built
- USB-C to USB-C cable and travel-pouch included
What We Do not like