USB-C PD power banks are highly recommended as USB-C is the charging standard of choice in all latest iPhones, iPads, latest Android phones, and high-end laptops including Macbooks. Latest phones such as iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, SE 2020, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, latest Samsung Galaxy S, Note and A series phones, all Google Pixels, all support USB-C PD (USB-C Power Delivery) fast-charging.
A USB-C PD power bank is the most future-proof portable charger you can buy today.
We are recommending best USB-C PD power banks according to their intended use. You can also go directly to the bottom of this article to the table listing best USB-C PD power banks for charging phones/iPads or the table listing best USB-C PD power banks for charging both phones and iPads & Macbooks/laptops.
USB-C Power Bank Features Explained
18 watt USB-C PD charging for phones – The charging output of a power bank is expressed in watts. Latest iPhones/Androids & new iPads support 18 or 20 watt fast-charging over USB-C PD. This includes new Apple iPhone 13/12 series (20-watt max), iPhone 11 series, SE 2, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+ (18-watt max) using a USB-C to Lightning Cable , and Samsung phones (S/Note/A series).
30 or more watt USB-C PD charging for MacBooks/laptops– 30 or more watts are required if you plan to also charge Macbook Air/Pro or USB-C laptops with the power bank. Your MacBook or laptop will charge very slowly with a 18-watt USB-C power bank. To charge your MacBooks or Dell/HP/Microsoft/Lenovo USB-C laptops fast, you need minimum 30-watts of output. Best is to get a 45-watt USB-PD power bank or a 60-watt PD power-bank or even a 87-watt power bank to charge at same speed as Macbook Pro/laptop Power Adapters.
Here is our selection of top USB-C PD portable battery banks that deliver the best charging performance with robust and dependable build quality, best selection of features, and responsive customer care.
Best USB-C PD Fast-charging Power bank for iPhones & Android phones
For iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, SE 2, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Android phones S20, S20+, S10/S10+/S9/S8/Note 10/9/8 Pixels etc.
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our top choice as USB-C PD power bank for fast-charging all smartphones – latest iPhones, Samsung S/Note series phones, and other Android phones such as LG/Moto/Pixels/Xiaomi phones.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD fast-charges (zero to 45% in about 30 mins) latest iPhone 13/12/11 series and iPhone XR/SE 2020/XS/XS Max/X/8/8+. To fast-charge these iPhones, all you need is a USB-C to Lightning Cable to connect your portable charger to the iPhone. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD also fast charges all latest Samsung S/Note series phones including S/Note/A series as well as all Pixels and LG phones from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes.
This compact, rugged portable charger offers excellent reliability and top-notch build quality and charges phones at 18-watt from USB-C PD port or at 12-watt from the regular USB port.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD power bank has two charging ports – A 18-watt USB-C PD port and a regular USB charging port that is capable of 12-watt charging output (0 to 50% in 50-45 mins for most phones).
This portable chargers gets charged via the USB-C port and you can directly plug-in any USB-C charger that comes with Samsung/LG/Pixel/Moto phones to charge it. It gets charged in just 5-6 hours with Samsung S10/S9/S8/Note 9/8 chargers or in about 4 hours with Pixel/LG/Moto chargers. PowerCore Slim 10000 PD will get charged in 3.5 hours with Apple PD chargers that come with iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max or with Samsung Note 10 or Note 10+ 25-watt PD chargers, or Macbook chargers.
We recommend the excellent PowerAdd 18-watt PD charger or dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or Anker Nano 18-watt Ultra-compact PD charger for charging it. All these chargers will also fast charge all new iPhones (iPhone 13/12/11 series/XS/Max/XR/XS/X/8/8+) to 50% in 30 mins.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD has excellent build quality compared to other competitors, and comes with a high quality USB-C to USB-C cable, which you will need to fast-charge your Samsung/Pixel or any other USB-C PD Android phone via the USB-C PD port.
PowerCore Slim 10000 PD Pros:
- Premium quality fast charging power bank for latest 18-watt PD charging iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Androids including Samsung S10/S9/S9+/S8/Note 10/9/8
- Zero to 45% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone 13/12 series, iPhone 11 and 0 to 50% in 30 mins for iPhone 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X/8, Samsung S20, S10, S19+, S9+, S9, S8 & Pixel 3 XL/3/2 XL, 2 etc.
- Can be quickly charged via USB-C input in 3.5 hours using an 18-watt USB-C PD charger (or with a Macbook chargers or Pixel charger)
- Gets charged in 4.5 hours with Samsung S/Note/A series chargers.
- Fast charges all latest iPads – iPad Pro 2021, 2020, 2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Excellent build quality. Better than similar PowerAdd/ZMI and other power banks
- Support for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- High quality USB-C to USB-C cable included. This is great for Android phones as a good USB-C/USB-C cable costs about $10 minimum.
- Compact and light (6.8 oz)
Tip: A dual-PD port charger such as Anker PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous output) will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+/Note 10/9/8 at the same time.
Best USB-C Fast-charging Power Bank for iPhones & Android phones #2
For iPhones iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus etc. and Android phones S20, S10/S10+/S9/S8, Note 10/9/8 etc.
ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD 18-watt USB-C PD
The ZMI 10000 PD 29-watt (18-watt USB-C PD) power bank is our next choice as best USB-C PD portable charger for all USB-C PD compatible smartphones, which includes latest iPhones, and Samsung/Pixel/LG/Moto and other Android phones.
ZMI is a premium brand among power banks, perhaps second only to Anker, and ZMI 10000 PD is its slimmest 10000 mAh USB-C PD power bank. This 18-watt PD portable charger can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 45% in just 30 minutes using a USB-C to Lightning Cable. ZMI 10000 PD will also fast-charge all latest Samsung smartphones (S/Note/A series) and all Google Pixels from zero to 50% in 30 mins.
At just 6.7 oz (190 gm) and about half-inch inches (13mm) thickness, ZMI 10000 PD portable charger is small and portable enough for everyday carry. ZMI 10000 PD will fully charge Samsung S/Note/A series and iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS/X/XR/8, 8 Plus minimum two times. The portable charger will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6/SE/5S minimum three times with some charge to spare.
ZMI 10000 PD can be fully charged in 4 hours with any 18 or more watt 18-watt PD charger such as the Apple PD chargers that come with iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max or with Samsung S21/S20 Ultra, Note 10 or Note 10+ 25-watt PD chargers, or Macbook chargers (in 3 hours with Macbook chargers). It gets charged in just 5-6 hours with Samsung S/Note/A series chargers or Pixel/LG/Moto chargers. Apple iPhone 5-watt chargers will charge it in about 9-11 hours.
We recommend the excellent dual port Anker Powerport PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or Anker Nano 18-watt Ultra-compact PD charger for charging it. Both these chargers will also fast charge new iPhones (12/11/XS/Max/XR/X/8/8+). Anker Powerport PD2 comes with an additional 12-watt USB port that you can use to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one power outlet.
ZMI 10000 PD has two charging ports – one USB-C PD port + one regular USB-port. The regular USB port also supports Quickcharge 3.0. The power bank comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USb-A to USb-C cable.
ZMI 10000 PD Pros:
- Zero to 45% in 30 minutes charging for iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, X/8, 8+ Samsung S/Note/A series, & all Google Pixels
- Fully charges most latest iPhones and Samsung S/Note phones two times.
- Can be quickly charged in 3 hours using a 18-watt PD charger (such as Macbook chargers or iPhone 11 Pro/Max, or Pixel chargers)
- Can be charged with Samsung S/ Note chargers in ~4 hours via USB-C port.
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD input/output and 18-watt Quickcharge 3.0 input/output
- 6.8 oz weight make it very pocketable and portable
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2021, 2020/2018, iPad mini, and latest iPad Air
- Good build quality
- Premium fabric finish
- Incredible price
- 6 x 3 x 0.5 inch design is phone sized and convenient
- Very attractively priced
- Support for charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- USB-C/USB-C cable and a USB-A to USB-C cable included. A USB-C to USB-C cable is required for fast-charging power bank with PD chargers or fast-charging PD only phones such as Pixels.
Best USB-C Fast-charging Power bank for iPhones/Androids # 3
For iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS Max, XS, X, 8, 8 Plus and Androids S20, S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 10/9/8 etc.
Xiaomi Mi 10000 22.5-watt USB-C PD power bank is our pick as next best USB-C PD portable charger for smartphones. This powerbank can fast-charge all the latest iPhones 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. It will also fast-charge all popular Android smartphones including all Samsung smartphones (S/Note/A series) and all Android phones supporting QuickCharge 3.0 (LG G8, G7, V40/30, Mi 9/8 etc.).
Weighing about 7 oz (210 gm) and at one-inch thick, making Mi 10000 22.5-watt USB-C PD pocket friendly .
This portable charger will fully charge Samsung S/Note/A series and iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 Plus minimum two times. It will fully charge iPhone 8/7/6s/6 minimum three times and have some charge to spare.
Xiaomi Mi 10000 18-watt USB-C PD power bank can be fully charged in 3.5 hours with any 18+ watt USB-C PD wall charger and in 6-7 hours with Apple iPhone chargers. We recommend the excellent Anker 30-watt dual port USB-PD charger or AmazonBasics 18-watt PD charger for this powerbank. Both chargers delivers 18 watt from USB-C PD for fast charging new iPhones (or the PowerAdd 10000 USB-C PD ). Anker Powerport PD2 also has a 12-watt port allowing you to simultaneously charge your phone and powerbank with one wall charger.
- Excellently priced good quality fast charging powerbank for latest iPhones and Samsungs/Androids.
- Zero to 60% in 25-30 minutes charging for iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, Max, X/8/8+, Samsung S/Note/A series & Pixels
- Zero to 50% in 30 mins charging for Samsung S/Note/A series
- Full QuickCharge 3.0 output support fast charges almost all QuickCharge Android smartphones including S/Note/A series etc.
- Fast charges all latest iPads iPad Pro 2021, 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- USB-C input allows you to charge it quickly in 3.5 hours using a USB-C PD wall charger
- Robust build quality.
- Compact build
- Reasonable price
- Supports charging of ultra low-current devices such as wireless headphones and fitness bands
- Does not come with a USB-C to USB-C cable. A USB-C to USB-C cable is required for fast-charging power bank with PD chargers or fast-charging PD only phones such as Pixels.
Tip: For iPhone 11/11 Pro/XR/XS/X/8/8+ users, a dual-PD port charger such as Anker PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger (18w PD + 18w PD simultaneous output) is a great option. Such chargers will allow you to charge both your 18-watt PD powerbank and your 18-watt PD phones such as iPhone 11, XS/XR/X/8 or Pixels/S10/S10+ at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C Power Bank for Phones, Macbooks & Laptops Charges MacBook Air at Fast Speed (45 watt)
ZMI 20000 PD Portable Charger (45 watt USB-C PD 3.0)
Recommended for Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Dell XPS 13/15, iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8/8+, USB-C ultrabooks, Samsung S/Note/A series, all Android smartphones, Nintendo Switch
If you want a powerbank that can not only fast-charge all smartphones (Apple/Samsung other Android phones) but also charge Macbooks Pro, Macbook Air etc. at fastest speed currently possible from power banks, then our top choice as 45-watt PD powerbank is ZMI 20100 45-watt USB-C PD 3.0 power bank. This power bank features a high 45 watt USB-C PD charging output, full support for fastest charging of all latest smartphones (both iPhones and Android) and stellar build quality.
ZMI 20100 PD 3.0 power bank delivers 45 watt charging power – more than the original Apple MacBook Air’s 29 watt wall charger. This means that it can charge your Macbook Air faster than it takes to charge it by the original Apple wall charger. We highly recommend this powerbank if you have a USB-C chargeable laptop, especially Macbooks as well as newer models of Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15.
Laptops require much higher charging output than smartphones. Most phones can only take a maximum of about 18 watt charging output from the powerbank. However, most USB-C laptops can benefit from much higher USB-C PD charging outputs – 30 watt or higher. 45 watt USB-C charging will charge USB-C laptops and Macbooks at almost two times faster rate than 30-watt charging. USB-C PD is fast becoming the standard for charging laptops with all new Apple Macbooks and most other latest laptops supporting USB-C PD charging.
If you want a quality 45 watt USB-C PD power bank at lowest cost and do not need a bundled USB-C wall charger than ZMI 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is currently the lowest cost good quality option in the market. It’s only other competitor is the excellent Anker PowerCore III 19200 45-watt and ZMI 20000 65-watt PD (from Xiaomi/Mi) but we found ZMI 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 to offer better value for money. If you plan to charge Macbooks or laptops often and needs faster charging speed, then also consider ZMI 20000 65-watt PD as it offers faster charging speed and excellent build quality though at a bit higher price.
The power bank can be charged with a regular USB wall charger in 10-12 hours or in just 4 hours with a 30-watt USB wall charger such as ZMI 61 watt USB-C PD wall charger.
Also, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB PD charger such as ZMI 61 watt USB-C PD charger (and not a regular 30 watt USB charger) to go with this power bank. Apple’s standard Macbook wall chargers will fast-charge it as well.
- Fast charges iPhone 13/12, 11, 11 Pro, XR, XS Max, XS, 8, 8+, and iPhone X (zero to 45% in 30 minutes) with USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Supports fastest charging mode for Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series
- 45-watt output – suitable for fast charging USB-C chargeable laptops, specially Macbooks
- Fast charges iPad Pro 2021, 2020/2018, iPad mini 2019, and iPad Air 2019
- Compatible with Dell XPS 13 9350/9360/9370/9365 laptops
- Compatible with Dell XPS 15 9570/9575/9560-r1845 laptops
- Gets charged in just 4 hours with a 45 watt USB-C PD wall charger
- Sturdy build quality and quality construction
- True 20,100 mAH capacity
- Excellent 24 months customer support/warranty
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- An option with bundled USB-C PD wall charger would have been nice. To charge ZMI 20100 60-watt PD 3.0 in 4 hours or less, you require a 30 watt PD wall charger such as ZMI USB-C PD 61 watt PD charger or the Macbook PD wall charger.
Tip: A good charger option to go with ZMI 20100 45-watt PD 3.0 is a dual-PD port charger such as Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port). It will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input powerbank and your USB PD phone/Macbook, at the same time.
Best 20000mah USB-C Power Bank for iPhones, iPads, Androids, Macbooks, and Switch
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD (18 watt USB PD)
Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 PD is our next choice as the USB-C PD power bank for smartphones and occasional charging of Macbooks. It offers 18 watt maximum USB-C PD output, making it perfect for charging all the latest Apple iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR/XS, 8, 8+, latest iPads and Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series etc. at their maximum supported charging speed. The new iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS/Max, 8/8+/X can be fast charged to 60% in just 30 minutes with USB-C PD 18 watt using a USB-C to Lightning Cable.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will fully charge iPhone 8, 7, and 6S about 7+ times and iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, 8 Plus, and 7 Plus nearly 5 times. It will charge Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series, LG V30, V20 etc. 4-5 times as well.
The portable charger can be charged in just 6 hours with a 18-watt PD charger such as iPhone 11 Pro charger, iPhone Pro Max charger or Pixel chargers, iPad Pro 11/12.9 chargers, or any Macbook USB-C charger. We recommend Powerport II PD2 30-watt USB-PD charger or a dual PD port charger such as PowerPort III dual 36-watt PD charger.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD has two charging ports (one USB-C and one standard USB) and weighs about 14oz. A sturdy body with 18 months warranty further assure continued functioning under heavy use.
PowerCore Essential 20000 PD will also charge Macbooks at 18 watt charging output. However, if charging Macbooks even faster is important for you than we will instead recommend a 30 or 45-watt USB-C PD power banks such as AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD 30-watt , AmazonBasics 20100 60-watt PD 3.0 or Anker’s PowerCore+ 26800 PD .
- Fast charges the latest Apple iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS/XR/X, 8 and 8 Plus from zero to 60% in 30 minutes via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Fast charges all latest Samsung smartphones from zero to 50% in just 30 minute – S/Note/A series – and latest LG/Moto/Pixels
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt Quickcharge
- Fastest charging for Nintendo Switch – can charge Switch while it is being played.
- Macbook compatible 18 watt PD charging
- Gets charged in just 6 hours with a PD charger
- Narrow, long, easy to hold design
- Lightweight charger at 13.6 oz (360 gm)
- Solid build quality and customer service assurance
Best 20000mah USB-C Power bank for Fast-Charging iPhones, iPads, & Android phones #2
AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD (18 watt USB-C PD output & input)
AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD + QC 3.0 portable charger is our top choice for USB-C power banks for fast-charging all smartphones from zero to 50% in 30 minutes (including the Apple’s latest iPhones 13/12/11 series, XS, XS Max, XR, X and 8/8 Plus, all Samsung S/Note/A phones and Pixels). The portable charger supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 18-watt QuickCharge 3.0 output, thus allowing it to charge all latest iPhones (via USB-C PD), all latest Samsung phones including S/Note/A series (via USB-C PD or Quickcharge 3.0 port), all Pixels (via USB-C PD) and all Quickcharge 3.0 phones such as LG G8/V50/V40 etc. And all this is available with at a good build quality and at an incredible price.
The power bank it can also be charged with USB-C PD Input (for charging the powerbank) and even via micro-USB input.
AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD has a total of two USB charging ports – one 18-watt USB-C PD port and one 12-watt USB port.
AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD can be fast charged by any latest wall charger such as iPhone chargers or Samsung S/Note chargers in 6 hours. It can be charged with any USB-C PD charger such as Pixel chargers or AmazonBasics 18-watt PD charger in 6 hours. It can even be charged with Apple iPhone chargers via Lightning output in about 12 hours. Charging time for this massive 20100 powerbank is just 5 hours with a QC 3.0 wall charger or a Samsung S/Note/A series wall charger.
True 20100 mAh capacity of AmazonBasics 20000 PD means that you can charge most Android phones including Samsung S/Note/A phones and all-large screen iPhones 12/11, XS/XR/X/8 Plus/7+ five times with it. Similarly, you can charge an iPhone 8/7/6s/6 eight+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 3+ times with the AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD.
AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD is available at an unbeatable price, and this when combined with its sheer versatility of ports/charging options makes it our favorite 20000mah power bank for smartphones.
- 18-watt USB-C PD Input/Output
- Fast charges all Samsung smartphones – S/Note/A with the USB-C port
- Fast charges the latest Apple iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS/XR/X, 8 and 8 Plus via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- You can also use your phone’s USB-C charger to charge it directly. Also charges with old micro-USB wall chargers!
- Can be charged directly with Apple iPhone/ipad chargers at it comes with Lightning input
- Fast charges all Quickcharge 3.0 Android smartphones (LG G8/V40, HTC U11/Ultra) as well as Nexus 6/5X
- Gets charged in 6 hours with Samsung S/Note chargers. You can also use a USB-C PD charger such as AmazonBasics 18-watt PD charger charge it in just 6 hours
- Good build quality – best built AmazonBasics power bank so far.
- 13.6 oz weight
- Price! Unbeatable value for the features provided.
- No USB-C to USB-C cable included. Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable
Best Large Capacity USB-C Power Bank 45-watt
AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD (45-watt USB-C PD)
Our next pick is – incredibly enough- also from AmazonBasics but this time with the all important 45-watt USB-C PD output. This allows it to fast charge the latest Apple iPhones – iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus – to 60 % in just 30 minutes. It can also recharge Nintendo Switch at its maximum supported 18-watt current.
AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD has all of the same features as AmazonBasics 20100 PD (at #3 below) but with one big difference – it has a huge 26800 mAH battery – the maximum battery size allowed by TSA or international airlines on the flights for carry-on/cabin luggage.
This means that AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD can charge a Samsung Galaxy S8 almost 7 times (!!) and an iPhone 7 almost 10+ times. A Nintendo Switch can be charged 4+ times.
The AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD can be charged in 5 hours with a 45-watt PD charger . AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD comes with a USB-C reversible cable but does not come with a USB-C wall charger, which has to be bought separately. Hence, remember to buy a 30 watt or more USB-C PD charger such as ZMI 45-watt PD charger or AmazonBasics PD 61 watt PD charger to go with this power bank.
Please Note: Only a 45-watt+ USB-C PD wall charger such as ZMI 45-watt PD charger or AmazonBasics PD 61 watt PD charger will charge AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours. A regular USB wall charger will not charge AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD in 4 hours and will take about 12 hrs minimum to charge it.
- Fast charges Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series at fast 18/15-watt speeds.
- Fast charges iPhone 13/12/11 series, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, iPad Pro 11/12.9, Air 3, mini 5 via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- 45-watt USB C PD power – suitable for Macbooks and other USB-C ultrabooks
- Massive true 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed in cabin baggage
- Solid build quality
- Gets charged in 4 hours with a 45-watt PD charger.
- Comes with USB-C reversible cable
- Great Price!
- No bundled USB-C wall charger option but combined with a good low-cost PD charger such as AmazonBasics 60-watt PD charger, it offers extraordinary bang for buck compared to other 30+ watt PD power banks in this capacity.
Tip: For power users, and especially iPhone 13/12, 11, XR/XS/X/8/8+ users who do not already have a PD charger, a good charger option to go with AmazonBasics 26800 USB-C PD is a dual-PD port charger such as
- Aukey Omnia 65-watt GAN ultra-light PD charger (50w PD + 18w PD simultaneous, 65 watt PD max when using single port) or
- Anker dual 60-watt PD charger (30w PD + 30w PD simultaneous, 60 watt PD max when using single port).
This will allow you to fast charge both your 30-watt PD input power bank in 5 hrs and your PD phone/Macbook or your Macbooks and iPhone 13/12/11/XR, iPad Pro etc. at the same time.
Best 60-watt/45-watt Large-Capacity USB-C PD Power Banks with 60-watt PD Charger
Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD with PD Charger (60 watt USB-C PD for Macbook Pro/Air, Surface, XPS 15/13 etc.)
Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with PD Charger (45 watt USB-C PD for Macbook Pro/Air, XPS 13 etc.)
Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD and PowerCore+ 26800 PD are recent releases by Anker and offer solid 60-watt PD and 45-watt USB-C PD charging respectively – perfect for laptops. These are currently Anker’s highest capacity (and highest-priced) portable power banks . The Anker PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD comes with one 60-watt USB-C PD charging port and two regular USB high-output (18-watt max) charging ports. The PowerCore+ 26800 PD comes with one 45-watt USB-C PD charging port and two regular USB high-output (15-watt or 3 Amp max) charging ports. Impeccable build quality and backing by Anker’s excellent customer service makes these both our top recommended USB-C powerbanks if you want to purchase a highest TSA-allowed capacity USB-C PD power bank with a bundled quality USB-C PD charger. The price of PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD or PowerCore+ 26800 PD may seem high but they come with a 60-watt USB-C PD charger that will otherwise cost about $30 to buy separately.
18-watt PD support means PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD or PowerCore+ 26800 PD will also fast charge all latest iPhones – iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus from zero to 50% in 30 mins via USB-C to Lightning Cable. It will also fast-charge latest USB-C compatible iPad Pro 11/12.9, and iPad Air 3, mini 5. In fact it is a great companion for iPads due to its high battery capacity. The portable charger also fast-charges all latest Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 and Note 10/9/8 phones as well as all Pixels and new LG/Moto phones at speeds of about zero to 50% in 30 mins.
Despite its huge capacity, PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD and PowerCore+ 26800 PD get fully charges in just 3 hours with the bundled 60-watt USB-C PD charger. The bundled charger also fast-charges latest iPhones, iPads and even Macbooks and most USB-C laptops.
These are also an excellent two-in-one laptop/iPhone fast charger for owners of Macbook Pros (or other USB-C laptops) and latest iPhones or other flagship smartphones, complete with the maximum TSA-allowed power bank battery capacity for carry-on baggage in flights.
60 watt and 45-watt Macbook compatible output, smooth and consistent USB C PD output, fastest charging for latest Apple and Samsung phones, bundled PD wall charger and maximum TSA-allowed capacity makes one of the best portable chargers options available.
- 60-watt PD of PowerCore III Elite 25600 PD suits Macbook Pro/Air, XPS 15/13, HP Spectre, Surface Pros etc.
- 45-watt PD of PowerCore+ 26800 PD suits Macbook Air, XPS 13, HP Spectre etc.
- Will fast charge Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A series at possible fastest speed of about zero to 50% in 30 mins
- Will fast charge iPhone 13/12/11 series, XR, XS, XS Max, X, 8, 8 Plus zero to 50% in 30 mins via USB-C to Lightning Cable
- Get charged in just 3 hours with bundled charger
- Bundled charger can also fast-charge new iPhones 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS/XR etc.
- Charges Macbooks at fast 45-watt speeds
- 26,800 mAH capacity – the maximum allowed by TSA in cabin baggage
- Solid and sturdy build
- Anker’s well-known reliability and customer support
- 10-position charging indicator
- USB-C to USB-C cable included
- No option to buy without the bundled USB-C wall charger. If you find the price too high or do not need a USB-C wall charger then some excellent recommended alternatives is the ZMI Powerpack Pro 20000 65-watt USB-C PD
(18-watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger AmazonBasics 30-watt PD charger or Anker Nano 18w USB-C PD Charger
|Features||Top Pick! Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 18W USB-C PD||Top Pick! RAVPower Slim 10000 USB-C PD 18W||Aukey 10000 USB-C PD 18W+ QC 3.0||Aukey 20000 USB-C PD 18W||Anker PowerCore Essential 20000 18w USB-C PD|
|18-watt PD fast charging for iPhone 12, 12 Pro/Max, 11 series, XR, XS/Max, X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|PD Fast charging for Samsung S20 S20+, S10+, S9+, Pixel 5/4/3/2/XL, S8, 50% in 30 mins|
|Max PD output||18-watt|| 29-watt USB-C PD
or 18-watt USB-C & 12 watt USB at same time
|Time to charge the power bank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs|| ~6 hrs
Also has Lightning Input
|Weight||6.7 oz (190gm) Just half inch thickness||7 oz (200 gm)||8.3 oz||14 oz||13.5 oz|
(60/45/30 watt USB-C PD) Recommended wall charger Anker 32-watt PD charger or AmazonBasics 68 watt USB-C PD charger
RAVPower 20000 PD 3.0 60-watt
|Anker PowerCore III 25600 USB-C PD 45-watt with 60w PD charger||RAVPower 26800 PD 30-watt||ZMI 20000 USB PD 45-watt||ZMI 20K Pro USB PD 60-watt||Romoss 26800 18-watt PD|
|18-watt PD Fast charging for iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 11 series, XR, XS/Max, X, 8, 8+ 50% in 30 mins|
|18-w fast charging for Samsung S20, S20+, S10, S10+, S20, S20+, S9+, S8+, S7 Note 10/9/8 50% in 30 mins||Also has PPS for 25-watt Note 10+,Note 10 charging|
|Max USB-PD output for fast-charging Macbooks & Laptops||60 Watt||45 Watt||30-watt||45 Watt||60 Watt||18 Watt|
|Time to charge the powerbank||~3.5 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~4 hrs||~3.5 hrs||~3.5hrs||~8 hrs|
|Number of Ports, Capacity, Special Feature||2 Ports, 20000mah, Good value for money 60-watt PD power bank||3 ports, 26800mah, Highest TSA allowed capacity with 45-watt Output||3 ports, 26800mah, Highest TSA allowed capacity, great quality, and value for money||3 ports, 20000mah, 45-watt output Also works as USB-C hub||3 ports, 60-watt PD charges most laptops. Best well-priced. 60-watt PD powerbank||3 ports, Low cost 18-watt Power bank + PD charger combo|