iPhone 7 comes with a battery size to 1960 mAh and supports 12 watt fast-charging even though it comes with a slow Apple 5-watt charger. The best power banks for iPhone 7 support 12-watt charging but should ideally also be ready for much much faster (zero to 60% in 30 minutes) USB-C PD charging supported by latest iPhones 13/12 series and older 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, 8, 8+.
Best Future-Ready Powerbank for iPhone 7
ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD 18-watt
ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD from Xiaomi-affiliated ZMI is a future-ready portable charger for iPhone 7 as it not only charges the iPhone 7 at its fastest supported speed but it will also charge the latest iPhones (13 & 12 series and 11, 11 Pro, XR/XS/X etc.) and most latest Androids as well. It supports both 18-watt USB-C PD used by the latest iPhones and the latest Android phones.
ZMI Powerpack 10000 PD gets fully charged in 3.5 hours with an 18-watt PD charger. The portable charger is an especially great choice for iPhone 7 users as it can be charged with the Apple Lightning cable. In addition, it can be charged via the micro-USB or via the USB-C port.
The power bank supports the two most predominant current fast charging technologies – USB-C PD 18-watt and Quickcharge 3.0. The USB-C PD output enables it to charge the latest iPhones (13, 12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XR, X, 8, 8+) from zero to 60% in 30 minutes. ZMI 10000 PD can fast charge iPhone 7 at speed of zero to 50% in just 40 minutes and charges iPhone 7 from 20% to 100% four times.
ZMI 10000 PD weighs 6.7 oz (202 grams) and measures 5 x 3 x 0.5 inches, making it one of the lighter 10000 mah power banks available.
ZMI Powerpack 10000 USB-C PD 18-watt Pros
- Can fully charge iPhone 7 four times
- Charges iPhone 7 at its fastest supported charging speed
- Fast-charges iPhone 13/12, 13/12 Pro/Mini/Pro Max, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus
- Incredible price for a power bank that fast charges both latest iPhones and Androids
- Quickcharge 3.0 output support for compatible Android phones
- USB-C input allows it to be fully charged in 3.5 hours
- Slim at just half-inch thickness
- Supports charging of ultra-low power-draw devices such as wireless headphones and fitness trackers
- Flexibility of charging with 2 different types of chargers/cables – USB-C or micro-USB
- Comes with a USB-C to USB-C cable
Best Compact and Slim Portable Charger for iPhone 7
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 is the slimmest Anker power bank available with a thickness of just 0.55 inches (14.5 mm). This makes it very easy to hold when the phone and power bank are held together in the hand. PowerCore Slim 10000 charges the iPhone 7 from zero to 50% in just 40 minutes as it supports 2.4 amp charging.
The power bank can fully charge your iPhone 7 as well as any other small-screen iPhone such as iPhone 8, 6s, 6, etc four times.
PowerCore Slim 10000 weighs 7.4 oz ( 210 grams) which is light for such a high capacity portable charger. It measures 5.7 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches and can be fully charged in 7-8 hours. PowerCore Slim 10000 can be charged either with a micro-USB or a USB-C cable.
- Pretty light and slim for 10000 mAh capacity
- Easy to hold in hand with the phone
- Charges iPhone 7 twice as fast as Apple iPhone 7 charger (5-watts)
- 2.4 amp charging – 0 to 50% in 45 minutes for iPhone 7
- Weighs 7.4 oz (210 grams)
- Can be charged in 2 ways – with micro-USB or USB-C
- Takes minimum 7-8 hours to get fully charged
- No USB-C PD output means it can not fast charge latest iPhones 13, 12, 11 series, XR, XS, 8, 8 + zero to 50% in 30 minutes
Best High Capacity Portable Charger for iPhone 7
AmazonBasics 20000 PD
AmazonBasics 20000 PD fast-charges the iPhone 7 at its fastest supported charging speed as well as the latest iPhones (12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR/XS/X etc.) and also the latest Android phones. The portable charger supports fast-charging via both Quickcharge 3.0 and 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery.
What makes AmazonBasics 20000 PD an especially great match for iPhone 7 is that it can be charged with Apple Lightning cable allowing you to use your phone’s charger to top-up the power bank as well. It takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge the power bank.
AmazonBasics 20000 PD will charge your iPhone 7 twice as fast as the stock Apple charger for the phone. AmazonBasics 20000 PD can charge your iPhone 7 almost seven times on a full charge which means going almost six days a week without caring about charging your portable charger.
AmazonBasics 20000 PD weighs 11.8 oz (about 335 grams) which is a great weight for 20000 mAh capacity and measures 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches.
- Can charge your iPhone 7 almost seven times
- Supports 2.4 amp charging, the maximum supported charging speed of iPhone 7
- Charges iPhone 7 two times faster than Apple stock charger
- Can be charged with the iPhone 7 charger directly with the Lightning cable
- Fast-charges iPhone 13/12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus zero to 50% in 30 mins
- Supports 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery for the latest iPhones and Samsung, Android phones
- Weighs 14 oz which is pretty light for 20000 mAh
- Gets fully charged in 6.5 hours
- Reasonably priced
Best Ultra-Compact Portable Charger for iPhone 7
Anker PowerCore II 6700
One of the best features that make Anker PowerCore II 6700 the best portable charger for iPhone 7 is that it is ultra-light. It weighs only 4.2 oz (120 grams) and supports the fast charging mode (2.4 amp charging) for the iPhone 7.
PowerCore II 6700 will fully charge the iPhone 7 two times. It charges the iPhone 7 from zero to 50% in just 40 minutes.
The portable charger can be charged via the micro-USB port in a minimum of 3 hours. PowerCore II 6700 is available in two colors – black and white, with white one being more expensive.
- Weighs 4.2 oz making it ultra-portable
- Two full charges and still a bit to spare for iPhone 7
- Charges iPhone 7 from zero to 50% in about 40 minutes
- Charges iPhone 7 two times faster than Apple stock charger
- Gets fully charged in about three hours with a 2.4 amp charger and in about 7 hours with iPhone 7 charger
- 6 LED battery level indicators
- No USB-C PD means it can not fast charge latest iPhones 13/12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, XR, XS, X, 8, 8 + from zero to 50% in 30 minutes